- white goods in which food can be stored at low temperatures
- A refrigerator is a cooling apparatus. The common household appliance (often called a “fridge” for short) comprises a thermally insulated compartment and a heat pump—chemical or mechanical means—to transfer heat from it to the external environment (i.e.
- An appliance or compartment that is artificially kept cool and used to store food and drink. Modern refrigerators generally make use of the cooling effect produced when a volatile liquid is forced to evaporate in a sealed system in which it can be condensed back to liquid outside the refrigerator
- Refrigerator was an Appendix Quarter horse racehorse who won the Champions of Champions race three times. He was a 1988 bay gelding sired by Rare Jet and out of Native Parr. Rare Jet was a grandson of Easy Jet and also a double descendant of both Depth Charge (TB) and Three Bars (TB).
- a resort town in east central Florida
- The capital of Victoria, in southeastern Australia, on the Bass Strait, opposite Tasmania; pop. 2,762,000. A major port and the country’s second-largest city, it was the capital of Australia 1901–27
- Melbourne is a compilation album by the Models, recorded in the early 1980s and released in 2001. The album was distributed by Shock Records.
- A resort city in east central Florida, south of Cape Canaveral; pop. 59,646
- the capital of Victoria state and 2nd largest Australian city; a financial and commercial center
- Make good (such damage) by fixing or repairing it
- Put right (a damaged relationship or unwelcome situation)
- (repair) restore by replacing a part or putting together what is torn or broken; “She repaired her TV set”; “Repair my shoes please”
- (repair) the act of putting something in working order again
- Fix or mend (a thing suffering from damage or a fault)
- (repair) compensate: make amends for; pay compensation for; “One can never fully repair the suffering and losses of the Jews in the Third Reich”; “She was compensated for the loss of her arm in the accident”
Melbourne skyline from across the Yarra River